среда, 29 февраля 2012 г.

Topic "My Birthday" by Sophia Petrova, form 3B

My name is Sonya. My birthday is on the 4th of July. I like this day very much.

In the morning my parents come to my place and say, "Happy birthday!" They give me a present. I enjoy it. I usually have a birthday party on this day.

This year I celebrated my birthday at home. It was Sunday. I invited all my friends.

I got up early in the morning. My Dad and I went to the shop and to the market to buy everything we needed for the party. Mum stayed at home. She cooked a birthday cake.

At four o'clock my friends came to cogratulate me and I was glad to see them. My friends wished me a happy birthday and gave me a lot of birthday presents. I got flowers and books, sweets and toys and many other things. I thanked them all.

At five o'clock we sat down at the table. My friends saw a big cake on the table with nine candles in it -- I was nine that day. We ate and drank a lot: juice, bananas, oranges, apples, cookies, sweets, ice cream and a lot of other tasty things.

We also played different games, sang songs, danced and had a very good time. I liked my birthday party very much.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий