четверг, 9 февраля 2012 г.

"My Meals" by Vlad Pervakov, form 3B

The English have four meals a day: breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner or supper. English people like porridge very much. They like to eat it with milk. They say porridge is healthy food. So the traditional English breakfast is a plate of porridge.
English people don't eat much bread. They never eat bread with meat or vegetables. But they sometimes eat bread with soup.

Our family usually has four meals a day. I am not a good eater. My first meal is breakfast. As a rule, I am not hungry in the morning. So I always have a light breakfast. I eat a sandwich with cheese or sausage and drink a cup of coffee or tea.

My mother and father like to have a big breakfast. They usually have something hot. On Sunday morning our family usually has a full breakfast. It is fried bacon, eggs and tomatoes. Then bread and butter with jam or marmalade.

The second meal of the day is lunch. I have my lunch at school at about eleven o'clock. For lunch we usually have hot dogs, sandwiches or pizza, some fruit or juice.

Dinner is the biggest meal of the day. I have dinner at two o'clock at home. The main course of the dinner is soup. For the second course we have meat, fish, potatoes or spaghetti and vegetables. And for dessert I like some fruit, ice cream or a glass of juice.

We usually have supper at eight o'clock in the evening. It must be a light meal because it isn't good to eat much in the evening. We often have some salad, a glass of milk or yoghurt for supper. The proverb says, "After dinner sleep a while, after supper walk a mile."

We always buy and eat the right food. We eat a lot of fruit and vegetables, drink milk and juice. They've got a lot of vitamins. I always remember the proverb, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."
Healthy food is always in fashion.


Vlad Pervakov, form 3B

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий