среда, 29 февраля 2012 г.

Topic "My Birthday" by Polina Sorokina, form 3B

My name is Polly. I was nine on the 23rd of October. In the morning, when I was still in bed, my Mum and Dad came into my room. They kissed me and gave me presents: a computer and flowers. I was happy to get the presents!

In the afternoon I had a birthday party. At one o'clock my friends came. They brought me different presents: shoes, books, toys, sweets and a lot of other things. I thanked them all.

At three o'clock we sat down at the table. There was a big cake on the table with nine candles in it. We ate and drank a lot: juice, bananas, oranges, apples, cookies, sweets, ice cream and a lot of other tasty things. Then the children and me played different games, sang songs and had a very good time.

In the evening my granny and uncle came. They gave me a present, too. It was a parrot! How happy I was to get such a pet!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий