пятница, 10 февраля 2012 г.

Pets and Other Animals. "My Favourite Animal" by Alexey Sakharchuk, form 3B

There are many animals in the world. I know a lot of wild animals: zebras and giraffes, bears and crocodiles, wolves, foxes. We can see them at the Zoo. My parents and me often go there. It's fun to see the animals there.


My favourite animal is the elephant. They are the biggest four-legged animals. They are grey and sometimes white, and they haven't got hair. Elephants come from Africa and Asia. They have a very long nose -- a trunk, and two long white teeth -- tusks. Elephants eat a lot of food and

drink a lot of water. They eat leaves, grass and fruit.


Elephants can swim! They love water.



I like to go to the Zoo and see the elephants there.


I love animals and I want to have a pet, but I haven't got any. I would like to have a cat. They are very funny and clever. Cats have a long tail and white teeth, they are fluffy and they like to play.



Alexey Sakharchuk, form 3B

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий