среда, 15 февраля 2012 г.

"Pets and Other Animals" by Elizabeth Zinchenko, form 3B

There are many animals in the world. Some of them live in forests, others near lakes and rivers. They are called wild animals. I know hares and foxes, bears and wolves, giraffes and elephants and many others. We can see some of them at the Zoo. My parents and I often go to the Zoo to look at them.

My favourite wild animal is the hare. It has got long ears and a short tail. The hare likes to eat carrots.


Some animals live on farms. They are domestic animals. They give us milk, meat and help people do hard work. I know cows, horses, goats, pigs, sheep.

Many people keep different animals as pets at home. They are dogs, parrots, fish, hamsters. People take good care of their pets, give them nice names and buy food for their pets in pet shops.
I have got a pet. It is a big red and white dog. Her name is Lana. She is ten. She likes to play with me. We like to run and jump. She likes to eat meatballs. My father and I go for a walk with our dog. My Mum feeds her. Lana can do many tricks. I say to her, "Sit down!" and she does it. I say to her, "Come to me!" and she comes up. How clever my dog is! I love my dog and she loves me, too.
Elizabeth Zinchenko, form 3B

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий