среда, 15 февраля 2012 г.

"Pets and Other Animals" by Tatyana Shved, form 3B

There are many animals in the world. I know many of them: tigers and elephants, zebras and giraffes, bears and crocodiles, wolves, foxes and other animals. We can see some of them at the Zoo. Every summer my parends and I go to the Zoo to look at them. It's fun to look at the animals.


My favourite wild animal is the tiger. It is clever, strong and beautiful.



Some animals live on farms, they are domestic animals. They give us milk, meat, clothes and help people do difficult work. I know cows, pigs, sheep, goats, horses and many others.


Many people keep different animals as pets at home: cats, dogs, birds, fish. I have got a pet. It's a dog, her name is Cindy. She is one year old. She is very little. Cindy is brown and white, she has got short ears and a little tail.


I teach my pet to run after a ball and bring it back to me. Cindy is a very clever dog. I like to play with Cindy. We usually play hide-and-seek. I hide under the table and Cindy looks for me. Cindy likes to eat meatballs and fish and drink milk. I love my dog and she loves me, too.


Tatyana Shved, form 3B

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий