понедельник, 27 февраля 2012 г.

"Pets and Other Animals" by Polina Sorokina, form 3B

There are many animals in the world. Some of them live in deep dark forests, others near lakes and rivers. Thay are called wild animals. I know many of them. They are: tigers and elephants, zabras and giraffes, bears and crocodiles, wolves, foxes, monkeys and so on.

We can see some of them at the Zoo. Every summer my parents and I go to the Zoo to look at them. It's fun to see the animals.

My favourite animal is a tiger. It's clever, strong and beautiful.

Some animals live on farms. They are domestic animals. They give us milk, meat, clothes and help people do different work. I know cows, pigs, sheep, goats, horses and many others.

Many people keep different animals as pets at home. They are cats, dogs, birds, fish and so on. As for me, I have a parrot at home. It's a small green, blue and yellow bird. His name is Petrusha. I teach him to talk. I like to play with my parrot. My mother teaches Petrusha to do tricks.

My pet likes to eat carrots and apples. He likes to look at himself in the mirror. When I come home, Pertusha chirps. My bird is clever, sly and curious. Petrusha is a member or our family. I love my pet!

Polina Sorokina, form 3B

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий