среда, 4 апреля 2012 г.

Topic "Clothes and Shopping" by Tanya Shved, 3B

My name is Tanya. I like to go shopping. I have got a lot of clothes. When it is cold I wear: a warm sweater, an overcoat, trousers, warm boots and a warm cap. When it is hot I wear shorts, a skirt or a dress. I have a raincoat for rainy weather.

I like to wear pink and blue clothes and shoes. At home I usually wear shorts and a shirt. When I go to school I put on a blouse and a skirt.

When we want to buy something, we go to a shop. There are a lot of shops in our city. My favourite one is Justice. There are many beautiful things in it. I have got a shopping day. It is Friday. Last week my mother and I went shopping. We bought a nice dress and shoes for me. My shoes size is thirty-two, and I always try shoes on before I buy them.

Yesterday I wanted to put on my new dress and shoes. But I didn't know where my clothes were. I said, "Mum, please come and help me!" "Here are your dress and shoes," Mum said, "But next time remember where you put your things. Keep the right thing in the right place".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий