среда, 4 апреля 2012 г.

Topic "Clothes and Shopping" by Elizabeth Zinchenko, 3B

My name is Liz. I have a lot of clothes. My mum buys clothes for me. I have clothes for all seasons. I wear trousers, a sweater and a warm overcoat in winter. I never forget about my scarf and mittens when it is cold. I wear jeans and a warm jacket in autumn and spring. I have a raincoat for rainy weather. When it is hot I wear shorts and T-shirts, skirts, dresses. I have many T-shirts of different colours.

My parents and I usually go shopping together. We go to buy new clothes. I try on new clothes to buy the right size thing.

Yesterday we went shopping. We bought a beautiful dress for me, a new skirt for Mum, new trousers and a shirt for Dad. My Dad helped me to choose that dress. He said, "Oh, Liz, you look great in that beautiful dress!"

And I must say that I always know where my clothes are. I always keep the right thing in the right place.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий