среда, 4 апреля 2012 г.

Topic "Clothes and Shopping" by Maria Pashkova, 3B

Every man needs clothes. When it's hot, I wear a shirt, shorts and a cap. When it's cold, I wear a sweater, a jacket and warm trousers. When it rains, we take an umbrella with us.

At home I wear shorts and a T-shirt. When I go to school, I put on a skirt and a blouse. And if I go to a party, I put on my favourite clothes. I like to wear a red dress and a blue skirt. My mum says they suit me so well.

We buy clothes at the shop. My mum usually goes shopping in my family. Last week I went with her. We bought jeans, a brown jacket and a sweater. Mother also bought trousers for my brother, but they were too small for him, the were the wrong size. Yesterday she went to that shop and changed them.

My brother liked the new trousers very much. He put them in his cupboard. I have my cupboard, too. When I come home from school, I put my clothes in it. My mum says that clothes should not be under the bed, or on the table, or in the refrigerator. She says, "Keep the right thing in the right place".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий