среда, 4 апреля 2012 г.

Topic "Clothes and Shopping" by Nastya Yantsevich, 3B

My name is Nastya, I am nine, I am from Russia, from Moscow.

I would like to start by saying that we have got a lot of clothes. I have clothes for all seasons. When it is cold I wear trousers, jeans, sweaters, caps, scarves, boots, overcoats, tights, mittens. When it is warm I wear skirts, shorts, dresses, hats, shoes, socks.

I like to wear jeans. I have many jeans of different colours. I wear jeans with blouses and shirts. At home I usually wear a pink skirt, socks and a shirt.

We buy our clothes in the shop. My favourite shops are C&A, H&M, Zara. We usually buy boots, shoes and high boots in Ecco.

My mother and I usually go shopping together. Yesterday we went to the shop to buy me high boots for spring. I wanted to buy black high boots. But mum said that they were the wrong size. My shoes size is ... . Then a saw another pair of high boots, but I didn't like the colour. They were red. Mum gave me grey high boots. I tried them on. "They suit you so well!" said mum. And we bought me the grey high boots.

I like it when my clothes are neat and always put them in my wardrobe. I keep the right thing in the right place.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий