среда, 4 апреля 2012 г.

Topic "Clothes and Shopping" by Alexey Sakharchuk, 3B

My name is Alesha. I have got a lot of clothes. I have got clothes for all seasons. I have trousers and jeans, sweaters and jackets, caps and boots, shirts and T-shirts and lots of other things.

When it is warm I wear jeans and T-shirts. I like blue jeans and red T-shirts. I have got a lot of T-shirts. When it is cold I wear trousers, sweaters, a warm jacket and boots.

We usually buy clothes in big shops. I go shopping with my Mum. I like going shopping. I usually try clothes on in the shop. I buy the right size.

When I go to a party I put on my new white shirt. It suits me very well. I look great. I like it.

When i go to school I wear trousers and a shirt. Once in the evening I put my clothes in the wrong place. In the morning I couldn't find my clothes. My mum helped me and said, "You must keep the right thing in the right place!"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий