среда, 4 апреля 2012 г.

Topic "Clothes and Shopping" by Ivan Koveshnikov, 3B

I have got a lot of clothes. I have clothes for all seasons. I wear trousers, a sweater and a warm coat in winter. I wear jeans and a warm jacket in autumn and spring. I have a raincoat for rainy weather. When it is hot I wear shorts and T-shirts. I have many T-shirts of different colours.

Last Sunday my Mum and I went shopping. We went to a big department store. My mother wanted to buy me a suit, but I wanted new jeans. What can I say, tastes differ! She chose the right size suit which was very nice and I chose a pair of jeans. Then I tried them on. My jeans were the wrong size, Mum changed them. We bought the right size suit and jeans and went home.

Yesterday in the morning I couldn't find my socks, my trousers and my shoes; my mother helped me and said, "Keep the right thing in the right place!"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий