суббота, 27 апреля 2013 г.

"Travelling" by Tanya Shved

Many people work five days a week, from Monday to Friday. So from Friday evening till Monday morning they are free. When Friday comes people usually know where and how they are going to spend the weekend. Before they leave work they say to each other, "Have a nice weekend! Have fun!"

Very many people go away for the weekend. Some people in Britain go to the seaside and stay at a hotel there. If young people are away from home, they may go home to stay with their parents, their relatives, or friends in different parts of the country.

Some people like to travel by plane or by train, but many families to to the seaside by car as it is very comfortable and not expensive.

I like to travel very much. Last summer I had a wonderful journey, I went to Sochi with my parents. We left Moscow for Soshi and we travelled by train.

Our jorney was very nice. I had a comfortable seat next to the window. We were lucky: it was a through train and we didnt' have to change. It took us 23 hours to get to Sochi.

We arrived at the hotel in the morning. The hotel was very expensive. There were a lot of swimming pools, playgrounds, sports grounds and a spa on the territory of the hotel. The atmosphere was very good. I liked the friendly faces of the people, the food, the music on the radio there. The weather was very warm but never too hot, so I could swim a lot.

I took a lot of pictures of different places in Sochi.  We spent fifteen days there and had a lot of fun at the seaside. Next time we are going to the seaside again. I would like to travel to Paris, Madrid and London.

I suppose travelling is both useful and interesting. If you have such an opportunity, use it and be sure you won't be sorry about it.

Tanya Shved.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий