вторник, 13 ноября 2012 г.

4 Form: Topic "My School". By: Liza Zinchenko, Alex Sakharchuk, Nastya Yantsevich, Mary Pashkova.

MY   SCHOOL
My name is ...... , I'm ..... . I live in Moscow, in Russia. I go to school № 1293 specializing in the English language. Let me tell you about my school.

I began to go to school at the age of six. In Russia the school year usually begins on the first day of September. Pupils don't take any books on that day, they will get them later. We wear a school uniform. In our school girls wear a white blouse and a blue skirt or a dress and boys wear a white shirt and blue trousers. As for me, I wear ......   .

We go to school six days a week from Monday to Saturday and usually have four or five lessons on our timetable. Classes begin at half past nine and are over at about one in the afternoon. We study a lot of different subjects: Russian, English, Maths, Art, Music, Reading (Literature), Handicraft, Nature Study, P.E. My favourite subjects are ............ because................ (Maths: because I like to count and do sums, English: because I like to speak English, P.E.: because I like to run and jump, Art: because I can draw beautiful pictures and so on). We learn a lot of interesting things at school, listen to the teacher, read books, write, speak English in the English class . Sometimes we have classes outdoors: when it is warm in spring or autumn we play volleyball and basketball in the school sports ground; in winter we ski.

Our school is big, there are a lot of classrooms in it. Our class is comfortable and usually clean. There are sixteen desks, the teacher's table, a blackboard and a lot of bookcases in the room.There is a big photo of our form on the wall. There are three white windows in our classroom. The teacher's table is near the window and the blackboard, which is green. Opposite the blackboard there is a brown bookcase with a lot of books, exercise books and some toys which we made in our Handicraft classes. The door is yellow and the floor is brown. There is no carpet on the floor. We haven't got any animals at our school. What a pity! It would be great if we had birds or fish in our classroom.

We always have breakfast in our classroom. Our breakfast break is at 10.10 and we can have a drink, for example a glass of juice or water and eat youghurt or an apple with a cake.

After classes I usually go for a walk with my friends. We like to play different games outdoors, run and jump, play tag. (Play football in the sports ground near my school). I come home at half past two, have dinner and watch TV. Then I do my homework. 

All in all, I enjoy going to school. I learn a lot of things here and here are my friends. My best friend is ................ and we often meet after school and play together.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий