воскресенье, 18 марта 2012 г.

Topic "My Friend's Working Day" by Vlad Pervakov, 3B

I have got a friend. His name is Alex. Let me tell you about his working day.

He gets up at 7 o'clock, washes his face, cleans his teeth, combs his hair. Alex doesn't always do his morning exercises. Then he has breakfast. For breakfast he usually has sandwitches, eggs, or porridge and tea with some jam.

At ten to eight Alex leaves for school. He goes to school six days a week. At school he has four or five lessons a day. At eleven o'clock my friend and his classmates have lunch at school. For lunch they usually have hot dogs, pizza, hamburgers, apples and tea or juice.

The lessons are over at one o'clock. Alex comes home at two o'clock. He has dinner and takes a short rest. Sometimes he goes for a walk with me. We like to go to a sports ground near our house. In winter he sledges or plays showballs, in spring we play different games.

When he comes back home, he begins to do his homework. In the evening Alex plays on the computer, reads books, watches TV.

At eight o'clock his family and Alex have supper.

Then my friend takes a shower and he goes to bed at nine o'clock.

Alex is my real friend. We like to play together, we play interesting games, we have the same interests. When I am in need, he always helps me.

Vlad Pervakov, 3B

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий